Hyperledger Composer offers tutorials and getting started guides designed to help you take your first steps with Composer.
Tutorials here are designed to be run through in order, and help guide you through the core concepts of Composer.
- Tutorial 1 - Building your first business network. This tutorial walks you through the basics of defining a business network of your own, the contents of a business network, and how they come together to form a business network archive.
Getting started guides
These getting started guides are intended for more technical users and may require some installation before use.
- Quickstart installs and tests the prerequisites for the digital property network sample.
- Running a sample with the command line.
- Installing and running the Composer Playground locally. To run the business network tutorial locally, install the playground locally first.
- Writing your own business network using the command line